Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Post Adoption Report #2 is due!

This week we meet with our adoption counselor for our Second Post Adoption Report. These reports are required to be completed every 3 months for the first year, then once a year until he is 18 years old. The report is sent to our placing agency, then forward to the Ethiopian agencies. We understand the importance of the follow ups and are glad to comply. Any chance we can have to brag about our happy little guy!
Here are a few pics we will be sending with our report, just wish I could include the stories that go along with them:
Ty enjoying a little rest on our tour of the Chattanooga Aquarium. Obviously, he never really 'rested'!


Wish I could send a video of him swimming, he loves the water so! I'd also like to send a thank you note to the nannies...their speedy baths didn't include shielding the eyes or carefully pouring water over their heads...and Ty has NO problem with the water on his face or in his eyes. Such a gift...wonder if they know that?


We've moved from cars to trains. He saw this shirt at Target and began crying as we pulled away from it. Between tears and little gasps of "ChooChoo" I was quick to back track and buy that boy his shirt!


Now we have to hide the shirt or he'll wear it every day!


The Roy clan enjoying an afternoon together. When Brian comes home all of the kids faces light up, and Ty now says "Dada or Dad" and runs with open arms to him. I don't know who I'm happier for!


My dad helped me to realize my heart's dreams, my husband is protector of my heart and my son (and daughters) fill my heart daily. He is momma's boy right now, and that's ok with me.


This is his 'no...I didn't just put my truck in your pitcher of water' look. Yes..that is a slight grin...and yes he's about to run!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment