Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jetlag Thursday..ugh!

We slept for 9 hours straight! To bed before 9 and awake at 6 am. Boy we were beat! About mid morning I began to really miss Ty. Wonder what he’s doing? Is he feeling better? Are they making sure to give him extra fluids while he’s on meds? Is he looking at his photo book and remembering us? It sure does stink to be separated from your child. Glad I fell in love with the nannies and had a chance to really see them at work, as I think that has made me feel a bit better about the situation.
I can really tell how tired I am, guess this is jet lag?? Funny, in Ethiopia at 11 pm when I wanted to sleep my body thought it was 2 pm and wouldn’t sleep. Now I’m here and you’d think I could just slip right into my time zone, but no. Even with 9 hours of sleep last night I am struggling. At 5 o’clock this afternoon I started fading fast. Would have helped 36 hours ago to be able to sleep at 2 am!! UGH!
My mind is racing with things I should be doing, but all I want to do is sort through my Ty pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: