Saturday, April 16, 2011

Soccer Sister

Our soccer girl, Mallory, had a great game a few weekends ago. She was 'in the zone' and not at all concerned with her ponytails (which is usually the case). I have to admit that I am one of those parents, who walk up to the field shouting words of encouragement ('Put your foot on the ball!!! Goooo!!! Pay attention!! Good Job!)..I'm my own worse enemy. I'm waiting for Brian to call me out, as I would absolutely do the same if it were reversed. Soccer is his sport, one he played as a child and into High School. Kendall tried it for a few seasons, but lost interest. Mallory has good potential as a runner, but boy is she a social butterfly out there! Once I watched her hold hands with a team mate and skip over to the huddle that was fighting over the soccer ball. Yes..that was a "Pay Attention!!" moment. She just smiled at me, and introduced me to her friend. Where were my manners?



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment